Thursday, February 16, 2006

listy listy

Four jobs for my past selves:

1.Restorer, repairer, builder and tuner of pipe organs
2.Picture framer
3.Walking around a land fill site picking up all the stuff (normally pastic bags) that had blown off the land fill site and putting them into a bag which we then put back on the land fill site so it could then blow off it again (I refer to this as my Sisyphus period)
4.counting people at Waverley Station

Four little known facts about me:
1.up untill I moved to edinburgh every one used to call me mouse
2.I have met and appeared on TV with take-that (inc robbie williams); I still have this on video
3.i currently have a packet of filter tips and a shiney 2 pence piece in my left jean pocket
4.i have only voted once and it were for the Lib Dems

Four city airports i have been to:
1.Edinburgh
2.Dublin
3.Belfast
4.Leister

Four foods i hate to love:
1.blue cheese
2.tomatoe and vegatable cup a soup with crutons
3.Tequela
4.Very strong thick black coffee

Four websites i visit daily
1.google
2.bbc radio listen again
3.m*sp*ce (although 69.7% its not there, there comes a point when describing errors as unexpected becomes just plain dishonest)
4.IMdB

Four things i want to do before i die
1.Dream
2.Live
3.stop
4.listen to coltranes “Ascension” all the way through, straight

Four people i am tagging
1.Garys Fanny (who wont do it)
2.Palmer (whom seems to have disappeared to m*sp*ce)
3.Ms Z
4.Ceci

where this came from . . .

3 comments:

ceci n'est pas said...

pipe organs? you gotta tell more about that...

Didymus (der Blinde) said...

you gotta tell the MOUSE more about that. Get him interested in shit again, whot, whot.

Anonymous said...

upload the take that video! upload!